HOW IT WORKS
Patascore is a financial education tool and a highly accurate, consistent and robust credit scoring platform, it exists to enable the borrowers take stock of their current financial position, simulate impact of credit facilities on their credit score and cash flows as well as understand areas where they could improve on.
Find out whether you qualify for a Pezesha Loan by Getting a Credit Score
To borrow a loan with Pezesha, you need to:-
- Be part of a chama and have some form of income generating activity. e.g Kiosk, Grocery(Mama mboga), agribusiness etc.
- Have a group leader or Chairperson in your chama
- The group leader contacts Pezesha and registers the group
- Pre-screening and vetting process
- Qualification and profiling for loan application
- Register on Patascore
We take the following steps:-
- Educate borrowers about our products/services, terms and conditions for loan use
- Collection of group and individual information, National ID, business information among other transactions data.
- Pezesha assesses borrower application and credit scores in real time using borrower’s transaction data, self-reported data and credit bureau data
- Pezesha declines or approves borrower’s application
- Amounts approved for funding KES 1,000 – KES 70,000 at fair interests with weekly repayments for 30 days.
- We match you with the right Kenyan lenders who rely on you to repay on time so that we can fund other fellow Kenyans
- Borrowers receive reminder notifications on due dates
- Borrowers make their repayments through mobile money
- Contact in-house customer service and field agents for assistance