To borrow a loan with Pezesha, you need to:-
- Be part of a chama and have some form of income generating activity. e.g Kiosk, Grocery(Mama mboga), agribusiness etc.
- Have a group leader or Chairperson in your chama
- The group leader contacts Pezesha and registers the group
- Pre-screening and vetting process
- Qualification and profiling for loan application
We take the following steps:-
- Educate borrowers about our products/services, terms and conditions for loan use
- Collection of group and individual information, National ID, business information among other transactions data.
- Pezesha assesses borrower application and credit scores in real time using borrower’s transaction data, self-reported data and credit bureau data
- Pezesha declines or approves borrower’s application
- Amounts approved for funding KES 1,000 – KES 70,000 at fair interests with weekly repayments for 30 days.
- We match you with the right Kenyan lenders who rely on you to repay on time so that we can fund other fellow Kenyans
- Borrowers receive reminder notifications on due dates
- Borrowers make their repayments through mobile money
- Contact in-house customer service and field agents for assistance