Pezesha is a Fintech institution that connects lenders with high quality underserved low-income borrowers. Pezesha exists to give choice, inclusion and affordable digital financial services to low-income borrowers in Africa to bring freedom, equality and hope to them and their communities to be part of the formal financial system. We are revolutionising the way micro businesses access affordable credit using data analytics.
Pezesha is led by a team of passionate individuals and advisors with diverse experience in Credit, Fintech, Telecommunications, Regulation and building successful tech startups in Kenya and across other emerging markets.
We are based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Are you a graduate, young and energetic looking for first hand experience to add to your CV? Join our Call centre team to carry out the below responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Debt Collections & Follow ups
- Customer care and relations
- Provide feedback and creative ideas based on the ground experience with customers to the products/platform tech road map development
- Prepare customers repayment and collection schedules
- Contract clients for loan amounts collection as at when they fail due and employing recovery tactics for the secured loans
- Negotiate payment arrangements with the customer who has delinquent loans
- Updating the system and reporting on amounts collected on a daily basis to the line manager
- Working to meet the set collection targets, advise on any variances encountered and recommend on the best recovery measures to undertake
- Maintain their portfolio at risk below 5% per month
- Closing down of the paid up loan accounts in the system
Any other assignment by their superiors.
- Basic computer skills: Excel, word, Google Drive
- Ready to work with targets while ensuring quality output
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal maturity, poise, aggression and professionalism
- Unwavering commitment to service and customer orientation
- Team player who demonstrates a positive attitude, energy, entrepreneurial spirit, dedication to collaboration, and sense of humor
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF 25/ Collections Officer). The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and job title will be automatically disqualified. Remuneration: Salary based with additional bonuses based on target performance.
Deadline: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.