As we grow our organization and loan portfolio, the Operations Associate is critically important to the high functioning of our organization. The Operations Associate will play a key hands on role in coordinating and performing key functions such as field operations, customer service, collections, administration and ensuring smooth day to day operations at Pezesha. In this role, the Operations Associate will gain valuable experience, and build skills and knowledge in a variety of functional areas within the organization. The Operations Associate works closely with and reports directly to the Operations Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative and operational support to ensure the organization runs smoothly.
- Field Operations i.e. Data collection and customers profiling and KYC
- Quality Assurance
- Business process documentations
- Customer education
- Market Research
- Customer care and relations
- Debt collections
- Provide feedback and creative ideas based on the ground experience with customers to the products/platform tech road map development
- At least a graduate of Bcom, Public Relations, or a related field
- Basic computer skills: Excel, word, Google docs, Drive
- One year of professional work experience
- Ability to manage multiple, detailed projects and drive toward targets while ensuring quality output
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal maturity, poise, and professionalism
- Unwavering commitment to service and customer orientation
- Team player who demonstrates a positive attitude, energy, entrepreneurial spirit, dedication to collaboration, and sense of humor
Please send your CVs and cover letter to hello[_at_]pezesha.com. Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF 11/OPERATIONS OFFICER. The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and job title will be automatically disqualified. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.