Interested in earning commissions by becoming a Pezesha Champion?
Start making money by becoming a Pezesha champion in your community or location. You do not need to have attained any education level or have any work experience, all that is needed is:
- Proof of a good track record in your residential area/community
- Must be part of a Chama or a Chama leader in your community
- Have or know of an existing network of low income borrowers running micro businesses in your area
- Must have experience working with low income groups/Chamas
- Have a high level of integrity and transparency in handling borrowers
- Fluent in Swahili
Identifying and vetting quality borrowers running micro businesses in low income communities, preferably where they reside
- Educating the borrowers on Pezesha and its loan products
- Assist in on boarding and consolidating new quality borrowers through Pezesha application process
- Loan collections and following up on borrowers
- Assist in collection of additional data sets as required during and post loan application
- 1- 5% Commission based on performance on recruitment of quality borrowers and their timely repayments
- Other benefits: Financial training, access to working capital if in a business.
Apply today by emaling us at hello[_at_]pezesha.com with the subject heading “Pezesha Champion” or call us on 0798 984 938 OR 0732 510 163