Pezesha is a Fintech institution that connects lenders with high quality underserved low-income borrowers. Pezesha exists to give choice, inclusion and affordable digital financial services to low-income borrowers in Africa to bring freedom, equality and hope to them and their communities to be part of the formal financial system. We are revolutionising the way micro businesses access affordable credit using data analytics.
Pezesha is led by a team of passionate individuals and advisors with diverse experience in Credit, Fintech, Telecommunications, Regulation and building successful tech startups in Kenya and across other emerging markets.
We are based in Nairobi, Kenya.
We are looking for energetic, young and enthusiastic individuals to join our vibrant on-boarding team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing of existing and new products/services
- Selling and educating customers on existing and new products/services
- Execute on any administrative tasks assigned during on-boarding process
- Daily reporting and communication to supervisor
- Managing customer relations
- Basic computer skills: Excel, word, Google Drive
- 6 months of field operations or sales or marketing related job opportunities
- Ready to work with targets while ensuring quality output
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal maturity, poise, aggression and professionalism
- Unwavering commitment to service and customer orientation
- Team player who demonstrates a positive attitude, energy, entrepreneurial spirit, dedication to collaboration, and sense of humor
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF 26/ On-Boarding Agent). The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and job title will be automatically disqualified. Remuneration: Salary based with additional bonuses based on target performance.
Deadline: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.