Pezesha is a Fintech institution that connects lenders with high quality underserved low-income borrowers. Pezesha exists to give choice, inclusion and affordable digital financial services to low-income borrowers in Africa to bring freedom, equality and hope to them and their communities to be part of the formal financial system. We are revolutionising the way micro businesses access affordable credit using data analytics.
Pezesha is led by a team of passionate individuals and advisors with diverse experience in Credit, Fintech, Telecommunications, Regulation and building successful tech startups in Kenya and across other emerging markets.
We are based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative and operational support to ensure the organization runs smoothly.
- Recruiting and managing on the ground agents
- Field Operations i.e. Data collection and customers profiling and KYC
- Quality Assurance
- Customer education
- Market Research
- Customer care and relations
- Loan collections and follow ups
- Provide feedback and creative ideas based on the ground experience with customers to the products/platform tech road map development
- Basic computer skills: Excel, word, Google Drive
- One year of field operations or sales or marketing related job opportunities
- Ready to work with targets while ensuring quality output
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal maturity, poise, aggression and professionalism
- Unwavering commitment to service and customer orientation
- Team player who demonstrates a positive attitude, energy, entrepreneurial spirit, dedication to collaboration, and sense of humor
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF 24/ Field Operations Officer). The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and job title will be automatically disqualified. Remuneration: Salary based with additional bonuses based on target performance.
Deadline: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.