Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the CEO and the board of the organisation, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the below.
- Manage and lead Business Development in relation to SMEs and strategic liquidity/lending partners
- Identify and lead Liquidity and investment strategies and implementation by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Finance related operations and treasury objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
- Identify, reach-out and pitch to prospective investors/ liquidity partners and develop a compelling value proposition for the various partners
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction, structures and supporting tactical initiatives
- Provide market insights to the management team, including financial trends, investor concerns, competitor actions etc
- Maintain outstanding banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners. Represent the company to banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, auditors and officials.
- Work in tandem with Risk Management to conduct holistic risk assessment and management of different Partner Financial Institutions (PFIs) both borrowers and lenders to determine the pricing and risk that may arise from the transaction by computing CAEL (Capital Adequacy, Asset Quality, Earnings and Liquidity) and CAMELS (Capital Adequacy, Asset Quality, Management, Earnings, Liquidity and Market Sensitivity).
- Develop or direct development of offering documents or marketing materials including preparing various funding commercial papers or term sheets
- Optimization of existing trading strategies and development of new trading strategies
- Oversee communication & reporting of financial results to investors through comprehensive MIS in collaboration with the CEO
- Education: Finance/Economics or Actuarial Science. MBA or a professional qualification e.g. CFA will be an added advantage
- MUST HAVE At least 3 years in Financial modelling, Price modelling, and forecasting methods
- MUST HAVE At least 3 years in Strong analytical skills and communication skills
- At least 5 years working experience at a managerial or senior level with a track record and credibility
- Commercial banking or finance experience in a medium- to-larger corporate combined with the technical skills will be an added advantage
Compensation & Perks: Salary + discretionary performance based bonuses + stock options incentives appropriate for the role.
To Apply: Please send your CVs and cover letter to email@example.com. Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF 25/FINANCE MANAGER). The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and job title will be automatically disqualified.