Pezesha is a Digital financial marketplace based in Nairobi, Kenya, that connects lenders with high quality underserved MSMEs.
The Growth Lead will work closely with the CEO and the entire growth team while collaborating with other departments, ranging from data, credit operations, tech and business development. The growth lead will be in charge of leading and putting in place various growth initiatives, and go back and look at the results, then course-correct or tweak campaigns and funnels as necessary to ensure focus on improving acquisition, activation, retention, user experience or loyalty for our MSME customers and every product. The growth lead will be required to balance their time between initiating, executing and nurturing the growth of the company.
Other key roles & responsibilities
- Develop, execute and manage growth goals and plan set by the CEO and board to acquire and retain customers, as well as upsell company’s products or services and revenue.
- Gathering inputs/insights from customers and various internal departments, like data analytics, operations and business development, and using this information to establish growth targets, test and choose key performance indicators.
- Being able to accurately analyze user behavior as well as prepare and understand growth strategies experiments to then summarize results and communicate learnings to the product and the entire team
- Discover growth opportunities from funnel conversion rates and user experience by exploring transaction data, customer activity within apps and actual customer insights
- Drive prioritisation and solutions to user/customer problems
- Execution of effective marketing strategies
- Social media management and setting out strategic campaigns
- Education: Business related or Marketing.
- Problem-solving skills
- MUST HAVE at least 2 years experience in Facebook ads, social media and digital campaigns
- Experience in using effective CRM tools for at least 2 years
- Growth hacking mindset- not afraid to stretch boundaries and think outside the box to get results.
- Open minded and effective in communication
- Added advantage: worked in driving SME growth or financial sector experience, data analytics skills
- Background in statistics, UX or branding, along with other helpful skills like split testing, experimental design skills, copywriting or funnel building.
- Creativity skills
- Deliver with high attention to detail and accuracy
How to Apply
If you are interested and your know you are up for the challenge, please send your CVs and cover letter to email@example.com. Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF/GROWTH LEAD 015). The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NUMBER and job title will be automatically disqualified. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please also state your salary expectations if selected for this role.
Also please in the email state the growth metrics you have achieved in your experiences and in what time period.
Deadline for applications: January 31st 2020. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.