Pezesha is a Fintech marketplace based in Nairobi, that connects the unbanked MSMEs and individuals with affordable financial services, financial education and investment opportunities under one roof. Pezesha is led by a team of passionate individuals and advisors with diverse experience in Credit, Fintech, Telecommunications, Regulation and building successful tech startups in Kenya and across other emerging markets.
The Marketing Communication Associate with also double up as the Personal Assistant (PA) to the CEO in performing general administrative duties and coordinating the communications outputs within the company.
- Identifying, managing and retention of strategic partner and customer relationships
- Sales, Outreach and Marketing of the companies products and services to strategic partners and targeted audience
- Social media management and related content development on a weekly basis
- Market Research to guide the company’s product developments in order to remain competitive.
- Pitching/presenting products/Services to new customers/partners at strategic events/meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives and product launches
- Proposal writing & preparing Presentations with the CEO guidance and support
- Lead product testing and quality assurance process to ensure it matches customers/Partners needs.
- Lead financial education outreach program and financial education content development
- Reporting to the relevant stakeholders on business progress.
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
- At least a graduate of Bcom, Administration, Public Relations or Marketing or a related field
- Basic computer skills, Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in business development, sales or marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects and self drive toward targets while ensuring quality output and prioritization.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to bring clarity and meaning to complex, technical subjects with experience in internal communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- High level of interpersonal maturity, hardworking, and professionalism
- Unwavering commitment to service and customer orientation
- Team player who demonstrates positive attitude, creativity, energy, entrepreneurial spirit, dedication to collaboration, and sense of humor
- In-depth knowledge of the Financial industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure, negotiate and close deals in a given deadline
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
Please send your CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF 32/MARKETING COMMUNICATION ASSOCIATE). The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and job title will be automatically disqualified. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.